From luxury loos to crappy crappers, Where’s the Toilet? reveals its best and worst public toilet experiences of 2007.
Best movies. Best albums. Best dressed celebrities. Best toilets. As each year ends, the media bombards us with pop-culture based lists that look back on the year’s high and low points.
Not wanting to be left out, David and Eyal, founding editors of Where’s the Toilet?, decided it was perfect time to reveal their best and worst toilet-going experiences of 2007.
“We’ve been though a lot this year,” said Dawson. “We’ve experienced some truly golden moments, no pun intended, as well as some horrific experiences. It seemed foolish not to sum them all up for the end of the year.”
The Toilet Awards for best and worst toilet experiences on Where’s the Toilet? is as follows:
These are what David and Eyal found to be the best toilets experienced of 2007 (based on the site’s ratings):
- Wynn Las Vegas, NV, USA (bathrooms beside Mojito’s)
- Lumley Castle Hotel, Chester-Le-Street, UK
- Hotel Jerome, Aspen, CO, USA
- Sani Fare Toilets, Various Locations, Germany
- Okada, Wynn Las Vagas, NV, USA
“It didn’t make our top five list, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a high-quality toilet-going experience,” said Dawson. “We have often marveled at how this toilet, which after all is only in a mall, surpasses expectations. Better still, it provides top class hotel quality for the masses at no charge!”
The most downright dreadful toilet experiences of 2007 (based on the site’s ratings):
- Pho Pasteur, Orlando, FL, USA
- Ghiradelli, San-Francisco, CA, USA
- BP Services, Chateauvillain, France
- Ay Jalisco, Sebastian, FL, USA
- Oriental Supermarket, Orlando, FL, USA.
“It’s so bad, we couldn’t even include a picture,” said Dawson. “Needless to say, we will not be visiting again.”